COVID-19 Safety Policies
We are super excited to have you back at Studio for a hot yoga experience. Unique challenges call for adaptation. Please note and adhere to the following policies so we can turn up the heat in your yoga practice:
· Must be an active member of The Alaska Club. You will be required to scan in for entry.
· Masks are required for every moment you are in the club. Strongly recommend you have a 2nd mask to wear after class. You’re going to want it.
· Do not take the class if you’re having any symptoms associated with COVID 19, have a fever, or have been in close contact with someone known to have COVID 19. (see the club app Express Screening Tile for reference).
· Maintain 6 feet of physical distance whenever possible.
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Bring your mat, towel, and water. We do NOT have a backup option for you. Come prepared.
· Must have a class reservation via The Alaska Club website or app schedule system. (Reservations open up 48 hours prior to the class start time)
· Must be in the Studio lobby 5 minutes before the class start time (the door will be locked 5 minutes before class)
· No shows will be charged $10. (you can cancel 30 minutes prior to the class start time. If you need assistance with your class reservations email email@example.com. Do not call the club desks or member accounting)
· All coats, boots, and bags must be stored in the lobby area lockers. Absolutely no bags or additional personal items in the Studio except your mat, towel and water.
· Strongly encourage to keep your cell phone in your locker. If you absolutely must have your phone in the studio, it must be silenced. Absolutely no texting or camera use during class.
· Space markers indicate the area for you to roll out your mat. Please avoid walking over other peoples mats while entering and exiting the studio
We recommend you make a reservation so you are assured of your spot in class. If you are not able to make a class, please remove your reservation at least 2-hours prior to the class start time. We will allow drop-in participants on a space available basis. Those on the wait list will have the first opportunity for any openings.
How to Sign Up for a Class
Online: Click here to reserve your spot
Our App: Download the Studio app (search Studio Alaska) to view schedules and sign up for classes on the go.
iTunes App Store >
Google Play Store >
Phone: Call (907) 365-7393 to reserve your spot.
Drop-ins are welcome on a space available basis.
The class start time is when we will begin our yoga journey together. Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to the class start time. You’ll be able to check in, secure your belongings, remove your shoes and connect with your fellow yogis.
We have a 5-minute grace period for you to enter the class after the start time. After the 5-minute window, to respect the class experience of all participants, we will not allow anyone else to enter Studio.
If you are running late, please call us to let us know so we can secure your spot. If a class is full, pre-registered spots will be given away to standbye students 3-minutes prior to class start time.
Mat Rentals (Currently Unavailable)
Mats are considered personal space, so we do recommend you bring your own to class. However, we have mats for rent if you forgot yours, or you want to experience yoga before you purchase a mat.
Our yoga practice is for participants 18 years of age and older, unless indicated in a class type and description allowing youth to participate in special class programs.
We have a 2–hour cancellation policy. You can cancel 2-hours prior to the class start time. If you do not cancel 2 hours prior to the start of class, package holders will lose a class, and members will be charged a $10 no show fee. If you are attending a 6am Yoga class, the waitlist will freeze at 10pm the night before. If you cancel after 10pm the night before class, it is considered a late cancel. Please call 907 245-2223 for assistance.